Rice Cooker Repair in Nairobi
Get the best electric and gas cooker repair services in Nairobi and Kenya from Nairobi Repair Kenya.
Cooker Repair Services
Many dealers provide priority service for their customers who have an annual maintenance or service agreement. Bi-annual preventative maintenance will ensure that your system runs as efficiently as possible. Your local dealer will perform the following tasks, depending on the unit:
Common electric cooker/oven repair faults and problems that we repair for our customers in Nairobi and Kenya include :
- Cooker/oven won’t turn on;
- Oven fan not working;
- Electric oven causing electricity to trip;
- Oven door that won’t close;
- The oven doesn’t heat to the right temperature;
- Strange noises coming from the oven while working;
- Oven/cooker keeps cutting out while working;
- Overheating issues;
- Oven is not self-cleaning;
- The interior light is not turning on/off.
- Common gas cooker repair issues:
- The range burner will not heat up;
- The gas burner won’t light up;
- The gas oven is not working but the hob is;
- The gas oven temperature fluctuates;
- The gas cooker door won’t close;
- The gas oven thermostat is faulty;
- The gas cooker igniter won’t spark;
- A smell of gas is coming from the cooker.
- No power to cooker – needs cooker repair of the main oven electrical system or maintenance of wiring or replacing cooker thermostat, block switch or main switch.
- Cooker Main oven has power but doesn’t heat up – cooker oven system needs repair or replacement – gas oven repair service and maintenance. Cooker spare parts in Nairobi.
- Grill has power but doesn’t heat up – cooker grill should be repaired or serviced.
- Cooker Oven cuts out -needs cooker repair and electrical maintenance.
- Cooker burns food – repair and maintenance of the electrical and gas system.
- Units adjacent to cooker are burning – cooker knobs and regulatory valves need repair or further diagnosis.
- Control knobs and door are getting too hot – cooker insulation needs repair or replacement.
- Cooker door won’t close properly or has fallen off – cooker hinges or door assembly should be fixed.
- Units adjacent to oven are burning – temperature regulators should be checked eg thermostat, sensors, insulators, oven gasket etc.